Click to enlarge (show as main image)
The Sheffield Cycle Stand or Sheffield Cycle Rack, as it is also called, is a style of cycle stand preferred by many cyclists because it has two positions against which the bicycle can be supported. Having two vertical bars also means that the bike is well supported and less likely to fall over if accidentally knocked or if weather conditions are windy. The Sheffield Cycle Hoop also offers greater bike security as both the bike frame and one of the wheels can be secured against one of the vertical supports, providing a greater deterrent to a would be thief. The Sheffield Cycle Stand can accommodate one or two bikes (one each side) and the two vertical bars mean cycle users can lock the bicycle frame and wheels of the bike to the stand using lockable devices such as D-locks and chains.
SHEFFIELD CYCLE STAND – SPECIFICATION
The Sheffield Cycle Stand that is manufactured by Alpha Rail is a simple and strong design. We can supply single or multiple units for use in a toast rack style configuration to enable the secure parking of any number of bikes. Typical applications include: workplaces, universities, schools, shopping centres, train stations and other transport hubs.
- Steel inverted U shape cycle standard Ø 42mm CHS (circular hollow section)
- Standard option is concreted into the ground, and a base plate option is available for surface mounting.
- Heavy duty Ø 48mm CHS option available
- Length: 750mm. - Height: 860mm.
- Click here to download full cycle stand specification
- Hot dip galvanized as standard
- Powder coated (choice of colours according to your RAL or Pantone colour code).
- To be concreted directly into the ground or a base plate option is available for surface mounting
Buying from Alpha Rail means that you can buy the practical and durable Sheffield cycle stand, which is recommended by the national cycling association, direct from a UK manufacturer. This guarantees a lower cost, high quality, a fast and efficient nationwide delivery service and a wide choice of powder coated finishing colours if required.
- Low price guarantee
- High quality ISO 9001 assured
- Anti rust – galvanized finish as standard
- In stock – buy single or multiple units immediately
- Fast and efficient nationwide delivery or collection
- Thirty years of experience
- Buy direct from UK manufacturer
- Optional powder coat colour finish
- Supply only or supply & fix service available
- Local authority approved supplier
Alpha Rail is certified by ACS Registrars for ISO 9001 and 14001. This means the processes we use in the manufacture of our products are assessed by an external third party body for compliance to the highest standards. We are also members of Constructionline which is the UK’s register of pre-qualified local and national construction contractors and CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme) accredited.
Get a Quote Now. Please complete the form below